Bi-Lingual Wedding Officiant
Your wedding day is one of the most important days in your life.
It is a celebration of your love, your commitment to one another, and the life that you share. At MPS Events, we perform bi-lingual (Mandarin / English) or (Cantonese / English) or just English non-religious, non-denomination civil ceremonies. Your choice of western or Asian style wedding ceremony to suit your personal needs. We know if you have a multi-cultural background, your wedding ceremony must consider the needs of different generations and backgrounds of guests. That is why we are here to customize your wedding just the way you want it. Our goal is to make sure your Chinese speaking family members and friends feel just as part of this wedding as the English speakers.
Our package Includes:
- Initial Consultation (in office or phone)
- Customized ceremony
- Performed at your selected venue
- Arrival of Wedding Officiant 30 minutes prior to ceremony
- Filing of License with County Recorder's Office
- Rehearsal available for a small fee (Complimentary rehearsal service when booked with any of our Wedding Coordination Package)